| Key Features:
- 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®
- 173-hp 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder engine with D-CVVT
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension and steering
- Heated Front Seats
- Front Fog Lights
- Rear Spoiler
- Side mirrors with turn-signal indicators
- 6 airbags: Includes advanced dual front airbags with Occupant Classification System (OCS), front seat-mounted side-impact
airbags and roof-mounted side-curtain airbags (SRS)
- Power windows with driver's auto down/up
- AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 audio system with 6 speakers
- iPod®/USB and MP3 auxiliary input jacks
- Leather-wrapped tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio, cruise control and Bluetooth
- Refreshed Design
- 173 Horsepower
- Navigation System
- 7-Inch Display
- Rearview Camera
It's nimble, so it can effortlessly slice through traffic. It has a new, more powerful engine so it's bound to be quick. But this Coupe's most beautiful benefit is the style it adds to your drive.
Beautiful coupes are known for their dynamic flowing lines, and the Elantra Coupe delivers with a design that appeals to discerning audiences everywhere. Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture design language makes a strong yet sophisticated statement and creates a sense of motion even when standing still.
The visual power of Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture, at the core of the Elantra Coupe's exterior design, is carried through to its well-appointed interior that includes heated front seats, cruise control, leather-wrapped steering wheel and Bluetooth hands-free phone system, all standard.
With up to an EPA-estimated 34 MPG Highway, 173 horsepower and plenty of standard features in a sporty package, it's sure to attract a huge fan base. Run the numbers and you'll see that Elantra Coupe has more standard horsepower than Honda Civic Coupe.
A suite of state-of-the-art features and six airbags add up to a high level of safety that's built into every Elantra Coupe.
A high-power entertainment system with digital external amp, 7-inch multimedia touchscreen with rearview camera, and Proximity Key entry with push button start are all part of the available Tech Package.
7-inch touchscreen. Leather seating surfaces. 17-inch alloy wheels. It all adds up to more features and more fun on the road.