Agincourt Hyundai is looking for a Service Advisor to join our team! This position is full time. Willing to train the right individual. Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Listens to customer's description of vehicle symptoms, clarifying description of problems,
checking vehicle maintenance records.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers,
explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Prepares repair orders (RO); obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle,
obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone
- Answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Second language an asset
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment