Santa Fe And Santa Fe Sport Earn 2017 Cosumer Guide Best Buy Award
The editors of Consumer Guide Automotive thoroughly evaluated more than 150 vehicles based on the latest automotive trends and vehicle attributes to select the very best model in every consumer segment. These attributes include price, features, performance, accommodations, fuel economy, reliability and resale value. The editors also test drove the vehicles through various driving conditions.
"Both Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport deliver a quiet, comfortable, refined cabin, and the all-around versatility that crossover buyers need," said Tom Appel, publisher, Consumer Guide Automotive. "This happens at prices that are just a little lower than you might expect."
The 2017 Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport provide all-around versatility that crossover buyer's demand. The vehicles continue to offer:
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Seating for five to seven passengers
- 2017 Santa Fe Sport is powered by a(n):
- 2.4-liter, four-cylinder direct-injected engine with 185 horsepower
- Optional 2.0-liter turbocharged engine with 240 horsepower.
- 2017 Santa Fe is powered by a 3.3-liter Lambda V6 engine with 290 horsepower.
The improvements range from enhanced exterior design to additional infotainment, convenience and safety technologies.
Keep checking back for Hyundai's latest Press Releases.